
It's official--we're having a little girl this time around! Yay for us! It took the doctor about 20 minutes of poking and prodding to get the shot he needed to say that for sure but he says he's 99% confident--he promised me a blue outfit if he's wrong! :) The baby looks healthy, has all the parts it needs, and is just the right size for it's age. So, good news all around!
21 comments:
Yay for a girl! Congrats!
she is going to have an adorable and protective older brother! Congrats!
Congratulations! Girls are fun! Boys are fun too, but a different kind of fun!
hurray! I am glad she is a her because I have called her a girl since I knew you were pregnant. Dose that even make sense? Anyways, I am so happy; girls are just as fun as boys but in a very refreshing after having a boy kind of way.
PS I read the comment before mine after writing mine so sorry its a bit redundant! :0)
Hooray! Congratulations! (But I had to chuckle that not once in this cute little post did you refer to your baby as a "she." I guess the transition from an "it" to a "she" takes a bit. :))
yaaaaay! I'm so excited for you! It's so nice to have one of each. But you'll never shop for clothes for patrick again, girls are SOOOO much more fun to shop for. Congrats!
Wonderful!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I would have been happy with either but I am WAY EXCITED she is a SHE. Bertie Botz is officially Bertie Botz!!!
Cheeky and Botz... it has it's own rhythm, sort of like a bizarre law firm??
GOOD JOB KIDS!!!
Congratulations.....Girls are so fun. I should know I have three!!!!
Yay, yay, and MORE YAYS!!! You are one lucky girl and I am SOOO excited for you!!!! I am glad so many people were right and that you get to use all those darling outfits you've been collecting! Maybe I need to collect outfits so I can get a girl. (I just never buy girl because I fear I will jinx myself.) But, Oh, I am happy for you!!!
We all love the name!! We are Grandma Nay Nay's 7th hour class and she just told us that the jelly bean/Botz is a girl. We are glad since we are 15 girls and one poor male soul in the last class of the day. We drive Ms. Turner nuts but we know she loves us. We hope the baby is born before the end of school so she will show us pictures!
YEAH! Girls Rule !! sorry Dominic
Ohhh, many congratulations! I love little girls . . .
Congrats! It looks like you already have quite the collection of girl clothes going already, it would be a shame to see them sit in your closet for too much longer.
Hooray for girls! I'll have to send you my favorite bow-making websites!!! :o)
Yayayay! The pink kind - we're sooo excited for you!
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. You guys make cute babies, so I'm excited to see the girl version. I think our kids will need to be friends. :)
Natalie
yay for girls! congrats :)
Congratulations!! Little girl stuff is way fun to buy - but you know that already :) And you'll have the perfect "family vacation" family - 4 members, 2 boys, 2 girls. Good job!
Yippee!! We love pink around our house! Congratulations!!!
how fun. congrats.
Post a Comment